Saturday, July 16, 2011

You are all sitting in a bar...

So I figure I should preface this thing with an introduction of sorts. I'm Chuck. I work retail during the day, write freelance at night. You might know me by my handle, Doramos. Regardless, This blog is gonna chronicle my musings and thoughts as I work toward completing my first Pen and Paper RPG and P&P RPG's in general. I've been a fan, player, and GM for years. About a decade ago I got my first taste of actually writing for a company. The positive comments and connections I made pretty much sealed the deal for me. I kept writing after that, even if it wasn't for a gaming company. Bit by Bit, Tweak by Tweak, I've been refining my idea's for a fantasy game. I'll be putting it down here. Not all of it of course, but enough to tease you. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment